Followers

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Little Friends

DSC05196

Happy Tuesday Everyone and Happy St Patrick’s Day!

More news I have forgotten to share is that I’m joining the Digi Bells again as a guest designer….Whoot Whoot!!!  I had a fabulous time last time and absolutely love colouring Elisabeth’s images so I’m over the moon excited.

Anyhoo, enough waffle! This is my card using the super cute Little Friends Digi Stamp:

DSC05194

I’m so pleased with my colouring on this one and I think the classes at Kit & Clowder are really starting to show….I’ve finally got the hang of those flicks…hehe.

Not quite sure I’ve got the card layout right on this though. I was aiming for something a little pretty with ribbon, lace, etc, but I was so  desperate to use the little poem that was on the sheet of patterned paper (as it’s about a little bird) that I added it and now it just looks ugly stuck there. Here is a close up of the poem:

DSC05195

Originally I was planning to leave the card without a sentiment and then add one at a later date, but I think I may just go straight back into the craft room, remove said ugly lump and replace it with a cute little ‘Happy Birthday’ sentiment….lol!

Right, best get on as I have decorating to be getting on with. I finally decided on paint colours for our hallway….. it’s only taken three weeks and more tester pots than you care to imagine!!!

Supplies:

  • Image: Little Friends from Elisabeth Bell 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Melissa Frances 5th Avenue 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Card: Navy card, Pearlescent Cream Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Doily Square Dies.
  • Embellishments: Pearls, Ribbon, Lace and Glitter Glue

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

KandA said...

Gorgous card Lisa. Love the EB image and your fabulous colouring xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

Mary Lou said...

Hello there Lisa...omg this is adorable!! Cute MF dp...gorgeously colored image...and love the card base!! So happy to have you as a Guest Digi Bella again--sure doesn't seem like 2years ago☺️ I like the poem and it does look nice...we are our own worst critics--lol. Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...