Well no tulips really but I couldn’t think of a song about daffodils!
I’ve posted another calendar page on the Gems of Inspiration Blog today. This time it’s March from my 2015 desk calendar. Here it is:
I love spring and all the bulbs coming into flower, so I have used Chloe with Daffodils to create this months page.
- Image: Chloe with Daffodils from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Unsure of make but I think it was a magazine freebie
- Card: Kraft and White Linen Card
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Frilly Frames Dies, Spellbinder Plain Oval Nestabilities and X-Cut Square Punch
- Embellishments: Handmade paper daffodil, gingham ribbon and car candi.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Enjoy your day. I need to go into the craft room and finish a Superhero birthday card as my little boy has another party to go to this afternoon. Might also get time to have a play with my early birthday present….my new Cut and Boss machine :-)
Thanks for stopping by