Followers

Monday 30 March 2015

Henry with Skiff

Morning All. It’s Monday again and I’ll be off to do the school run in a while (roll on Friday and the Easter Holidays). Here is a quick make using the fabulous Henry with Skiff from Whiff of Joy:

The patterned paper reminded me of driftwood so I thought it fitted perfectly with the image.

Supplies:

  • Image: Henry with Skiff from Whiff of Joy 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: My Minds Eyes
  • Card: Silver card, white card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Sentiments and anchor from a previous Secret Stamp Kit
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Decorative Labels 22
  • Embellishments: Rope knots and black enamel dots

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...