Morning All. It’s time for another Digi Stamp Challenge over on the Little Claire Blog and our new theme is Flowers.
Here is my card using the Birdhouse Garland Digi:
I almost forgot how hard easel cards are to photograph!!
So as you can see, I have gone a bit flower crazy and they are on my image, my patterned paper and I have added paper flowers as well.
- Image: Birdhouse Garland Digi from Little Claire
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Magazine Freebie
- Card: Kraft Card, Pink Paper and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Ink: Adirondack ‘Eggplant’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Circles.
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Pearls and Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by