Morning All. If you are reading this Mr Blogger has played nice and has published this scheduled post. We are enjoying a few days away before my eldest has to go back to school next week. Hopefully (as the weather men have predicted) we have some nice weather!!
It’s my turn to share a digi stamp project over on the Little Claire Blog today. I have used the Geranium Flower digi stamp to create a little set of Thank You cards. These are always handy to have on standby, by little clean and simple ones can be rustled up quite quickly if needed in a hurry!
To see full details on how the card was made please hop over to the Little Claire Blog.
- Image: Geranium Flower from Little Claire
- Sentiment: Created in Word using Mistral Font
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Flowers: R59, R27, R08, R05 and R02
- Leaves: G99, YG67, YG63, YG61, YG03, YR23, YR21 and YR20
- Shadow around image: BG10, BG0000 and Blender pen
- Card: Coral Core’dinations Card
- Embellishments: Doodling and pearls.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by