Edited to add Copic colours now Mr Blogger is playing nicer (and I’ve found my list!)
Have a few more pictures to add to show how the background was done but blogger is really playing me up today and I can’t get the pictures to load. It’s taken me about an hour to get this to post and I know I’m cutting it fine already! The pictures have now been added below.
I wanted a light background but not completely plain. I really wanted to use the pattern from a heart embossing folder but not have the raised texture. So here is how I achieved it.
- Image: Wishful Asha from Make It Crafty
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20
- Lips: E04, RV29, RV23 and RV10
- Eyes: B29, B24 and B05
- Hair: E49. E29, E27, E25 and E35
- Dress:E15, E13, YR23, YR21 and YR20.
- Socks and T-Shirt: BV20 and BV0000
- Flowers and shoes: V09, BV08 and V04
- Dandelion: E43 and E41
- Butterfly: V12, RV10 and RV000
- Card: Kraft Card, White Linen Card, Lemon Core’dination Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Ink: VersaMagic ‘Thatched Straw’ Inkpad
- Dies, Punches and Embossing Folders: X-Cut Corner Rounder, Go Kreate Large Circle Dies and Sizzix Hearts Embossing Folder
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Studio Calico Wooden Alphas and Small MDF Butterflies
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by