Morning All! (Well evening really as I’m scheduling this post….5am is far to early for me…hehe!).
Back at the start of the year I entered a DT for Tiddly Inks but wasn’t lucky enough to make the team. Christy asked all of us who ‘Nearly Made It’ if we would like to take part in a blog hop and I am so glad to be joining in.
If you head over to the Tiddly Inks Blog you will find links to everyone taking part in the hop today. You can hop in whatever order you like and take as long as you like to oooh and aaah at everyone’s makes!
I’ve used My Beach Boy for my make today and I coloured him up whilst on holiday last week. My eldest was sitting colouring with me and was asking me to use specific colours (green being his favourite) and when I was done asked if he could keep it as he said it looked like him when we had been to the beach that day! How could I refuse?…..So, I’ve turned it into a little photo holder to hang in his room and I’m going to add some pictures of him and his little sister playing on the beach
The base is made from a recycled cardboard box, painted with Gesso and edged with red sparkle embossing powder. I’ve then covered it with patterned paper, mounted on green card. I’ve kept the embellishments simple… some stars, doodling and some pegs to hold the photos.
- Image: My Beach Boy from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20
- Hair:E29, E39, E37, E35 and E33
- Shorts, Sandals and Spade: BV29, G17, G05 and G02
- T-Shirt: B39, B24 and B23
- Sun and Bucket: E13, Y08, Y06 and Y02
- Crab: R08, R05, R02, BG09, BG49 and BG23
- Sky: B00, BG10, BG01 and Blender
- Sand: E39, E37, E33, Y17, YR23 and YR08
- DP: Lili of the Valley ‘ Up Up and Away’ Paper Pad
- Card: Recycled cardboard box, Green Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Sizzix Framelits Star Dies
- Embellishments: Wooden Pegs and Doodling with a red fineline pen
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by