Morning All. We are off for a few days holiday before the eldest munchkin has to go back to school :-) And I’ve made sure to pack all the important things…..Copics, images to colour, pencils….lol!
Well Saturday morning I had to make a card for my Brother-In-Laws birthday and I decided to use the adorable Tiddly Inks Birthday Boy Image.
Well imagine how chuffed I was to find out Tiddly Inks are having another DT Call. I have tried before and wasn’t successful, but I love the images so I’ve just gotta have another try. I know the call was posted a few hours after I made my card so please let me know if it’s not ok to use it and I’ll happily make another card….after my holiday though!!!
I’m seem to be going through a Clean and Simple (ish) phase at the moment, bet hey that’s suits a card for a man pefectly.
I have combined the image with a digi sentiment from Make it Crafty before printing. Image has been coloured with Copics and just a few embellies…..but it was a big birthday this year so I had to squeeze the ‘50’ in there somewhere ;-)
- Image: Tiddly Inks Birthday Boy
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20
- Hair: E49, E39, E37, E35 and E33
- Shoes: Black, C7, C5, C3, and C1
- Ground: E25, E23 and E21
- The above is from memory as I have lost my list, when I find it I will update.
- Sentiment: From Make it Crafty
- DP: Basic Grey ‘Hey You’ 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Kraft card, Turquoise card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: MS Zig-Zag Border Punch, All Occassion Number dies and Sizzix Star Framelits
- Embellishments: Bakers Twine
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Tiddly Inks – Design Team Call
Thanks for stopping by