Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see any Tiddly makes with the theme ‘Road Trip’!
I have had this cute little Big Wheels Wryn printed for a while but hadn’t got around to colouring her. She was just right for this challenge so I coloured her up and popped her onto this card:
I tried for some nice vintage colours.
- Image: Big Wheels Wryn by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- Skin: Copics
- Hair: EB8, Tn8, TN6, TN3
- Hat: DG4, DG3, YG3, YG2, YG1
- Basket:EB8, EB5, EB3, TN3
- Red/Bicycle: CR11, CR9, CR7, CR1
- Shoes: IG10, IG8, IG6
- Flowers/Pink: PV4, PP4, PP1
- Yellow:GB9, GY4, GY3, GY1
- Leaves: LG5
- Background: BG9, BG7, BG5, TB4, TB3, TB1, Blender
- Card: Kraft Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Lili of the Valley/Raspberry Road Heartfelt Paper Pad
- Dies & Punches: Whimsy Stamp Sweetest Birthday Shaker Builder Dies, Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles, The Greeting Farm Word Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling and a flat back pearl
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by