Evening all. I’ve recently joined the Conie Fong Design team and we will be sharing our inspiration over in the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group. We have a new challenge for April and our theme for the month is Use a Ribbon.
I’m a sucker for cute character so I just had to use Bowtie in my Hair and what’s better is she has a ribbon in her hair:
And I just loved the colours on these papers.
- Image: Bowtie in my Hair from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9, DP1, PP2, PP1
- Hair: EB8, EB7, EB5, EB3, TN3
- Eyes: TB5, TB3, TB1
- Turquoise: IG10, BT9, BT6, BT4, BT2
- Yellow: GB9, GY4, GY3, GY1
- Pink: PP5, AP4,, PP4, PP3, PP1
- Background: BG5, BG3, BG2, BG1, Blender
- DP: DecoTime
- Card: Kraft Card , Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Floral Oval Dies, Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies and a banner from MFT Blueprint 27 Dies
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Jute Trim, Ribbon, Pearl Trim, Pearls, Chipboard Heart Background
For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by