Morning all and Happy Hump Day!
The new stamps are designed by Stacey Barrass. There are two floral sets ‘Perfect Peony’ and ‘Beautiful Bloom’, two sets with birds ‘Little Birdie’ and ‘Find Your Wings’ and two sentiments sets ‘In Full Bloom’ and ‘Better Together’
This is one of the cards I have made with the stamp set ‘Find Your Wings’
I felt like going bright for today’s card and wanted to show that although I have coloured with watercolour markers that you can still achieve bold and bright colours.
The black matting and frame really help all the colours pop
- Image: Find Your Wings A6 Stamp Set by Stacey Barrass from Crafters Companion
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum AquaMarkers
- Marigold (Floral), Sunflower (Floral), Navy (Primary), Teal (Primary), Marine (Nature), Moss (Essentials), Bud Green (Floral), Chestnut (Nature), Orange (Primary) and Wildflower (Floral)
- Card: Watercolour Card, Matt Black Card, Neenah Solar White Card and Centura Pearl Fresh White Card
- Sentiment: From the ‘Better Together’ Stamp Set
- Ink: Archival Jet Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Doodling, Gems and Crackle Accents
Thanks for stopping by