Me again! Just trying to play catch up now
Today saw the start of a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and also my pick for the theme. I went with a nice easy theme of ‘Ribbon &/or Lace’.
Mr 7 and Miss 4 tend to get a lot of choccy eggs from relatives for Easter, so each year I make them a little gift bag and fill it with several non edible treats as well as a few little chocolate things.
This is Miss 4’s bag and I’ve used the super cute Jodie with Easter Egg:
I decided that Jute trim looked better than the ribbon I was going to use, so I swapped it but luckily I still have some ribbon on the top of the tag.
- Image: Jodie with Easter Egg from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Dovecraft Garden Party 6x6 Paper Pack
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies, Whiff of Joy Doily Die and Border from MFT Blue Print 14 Dies
- Sentiment: ‘Emily’ cut out on the Scan’n’Cut
- Embellishments: Jute Trim, Ribbon, Pearl Trim, Chipboard Heart, Chipboard Heart Background, Cheesecloth, Doodling, Glossy Accents, Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to pop by the A Gem of a Challenge Blog and see the inspiration from the rest of the team.