Followers

Saturday 15 April 2017

Easter Treat

Jodie with Easter Egg (1)

Me again! Just trying to play catch up now Smile

Today saw the start of a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge  and it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and also my pick for the theme. I went with a nice easy theme of ‘Ribbon &/or Lace’.

Mr 7 and Miss 4 tend to get a lot of choccy eggs from relatives for Easter, so each year I make them a little gift bag and fill it with several non edible treats as well as a few little chocolate things.

This is Miss 4’s bag and I’ve used the super cute Jodie with Easter Egg:

Jodie with Easter Egg (4)

I decided that Jute trim looked better than the ribbon I was going to use, so I swapped it but luckily I still have some ribbon on the top of the tag.

Supplies:

  • Image: Jodie with Easter Egg from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
  • Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Dovecraft Garden Party 6x6 Paper Pack
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies, Whiff of Joy Doily Die and Border from MFT Blue Print 14 Dies
  • Sentiment: ‘Emily’ cut out on the Scan’n’Cut
  • Embellishments: Jute Trim, Ribbon, Pearl Trim, Chipboard Heart, Chipboard Heart Background, Cheesecloth, Doodling, Glossy Accents, Glitter Glue

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to pop by the A Gem of a Challenge Blog and see the inspiration from the rest of the team.

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...