Morning all. I’m here today to share the card I’m showing off as inspiration over in the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
I wanted to make both Mum and Mum-in-Law Mother’s Day cards with flowers on this year. You can see my Mum’s card here and for Mum-in-Law I thought the freebie image Conie had a while back in the FB group would be perfect :
And before I forget, if you like florals you really should hop over to the FB group as I think there maybe some new images….wink wink!
A little colouring on Kraft again, well I’m a bit addicted.
- Image: FB Group Freebie from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- Pinks combos:
- AP4, AP3, AP2, AP1
- BP7, BP4, BP2, PP1
- Yellow: GB10, GB9, GB6, CT4, CT1
- Brown: EB8, EB6, EB3, TN5
- Purple: LV3, HB3, HB2, HB1
- Orange: OR3, OR2, OR1, CT2
- Red: CR9, CR8, CR7
- Green: DG4, AG5, AG3, AG1
- Background: BG7, BG5, BG2, TB3, TB2, TB1, Blender
- DP: MME Magazine Freebie
- Dies & Punches: Magnolia Tilda Lace Die, Whimsy Handstitched Nested Rectangle Dies and Memory Box Lorelei Outline Leaf Die
- Sentiment: Written on computer
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue, Pearls, Doodling and Crackle Accents
For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by