Morning all! The Easter Break is over so it’s back to the routine of school runs and things today.
If you didn’t see yesterday’s post they are designed by Stacey Barrass and there are two floral sets ‘Perfect Peony’ and ‘Beautiful Bloom’, two sets with birds ‘Little Birdie’ and ‘Find Your Wings’ and two sentiments sets ‘In Full Bloom’ and ‘Better Together’
This is one of the cards I have made with the stamp set ‘Find Your Wings’
I love those feathery wings!
I have watercoloured this one using Spectrum Noir AquaBlend pencils. I’ve just use the Essentials Set of AquaBlend pencils and although it was a challenge I love the earthy/natural look it has given to the image.
Originally I had the image against a white background but it looked a little too stark, so I created some light stripes with pencils and dragged the colour with a Clear Sparkle Pen.
And the background bird for the sentiment was stamped in pale grey ink and the coloured pulled in with a waterbrush.
- Image: Find Your Wings A6 Stamp Set by Stacey Barrass from Crafters Companion
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum AquaBlend Pencils - Essentials Set:
- Iron Grey
- Black Umber
- Clear Sparkle Pen
- Card: Watercolour Card, Matt Black Card, Neenah Solar White Card and Kraft Card
- Sentiment: From the ‘Better Together’ Stamp Set
- Ink: Archival Jet Black Inkpad and Distress Pumice Stone Inkpad
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls and Chipboard Hearts
Thanks for stopping by