The show was for some new stamps designed by Stacey Barrass. two floral sets ‘Perfect Peony’ and ‘Beautiful Bloom’, two sets with birds ‘Little Birdie’ and ‘Find Your Wings’ and two sentiments sets ‘In Full Bloom’ and ‘Better Together’
This is one of the cards I have made with the stamp set ‘Find Your Wings’
A very neutral colour on this one, which I coloured with just the Essentials set of AquaBlend pencils.
The background was made by painting dots of masking fluid onto the card, before washing with bands of colour. Some doodling, clear sparkle and embossing were added to.
- Image: Find Your Wings A6 Stamp Set by Stacey Barrass from Crafters Companion
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum AquaBlend Pencils - Essentials Set:
- Ebony, Dark Slate, Black Umber, Tobacco, Charcoal Brown, Nutmeg, Apricot and Squash
- Card: Vellum, Watercolour Card, Matt Black Card, Neenah Solar White Card and Kraft Card
- Sentiment: From the ‘In Full Bloom’ Stamp Set
- Ink/Embossing Powder: Ranger Perfect Medium Inkpad and Pearl Brown Embossing Powder
- Embellishments: Doodling and Clear Sparkle Pen
Thanks for stopping by