Afternoon all! One last make and then I think I’m up to date again. Hopefully I can stay migraine free for a while now.
I’ve already started making this years Christmas cards and Wendy has loads of fabulous Christmas images to choose from. For this card I’ve used 3 Little Christmas Girls and it’s a fabulous digi as you get the image of the girls together and also the image of each girl separately:
I was in the mood for traditional colours on this one.
- Image: 3 Little Christmas Girls from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers unless stated
- Skin: Illustrators – TN8, EB1, S7, FS8, FS9; PP2, PP1, DP2, DP1
- Hair: EB8, EB5, MB4, MB2
- Red: DR7, CR11, CR9, CR8, CR7, CR1
- Green: DG4, AG5, AG3, AG2, AG1
- White Fur: BG5, BG3, BG2, BG1 and Spectrum Noir Sparkle - Clear
- Background: BG8, BG6, BG4, BG3, VB1, BT1 and Spectrum Noir Sparkle - Clear
- Card: Green Card, Red Card, Gold Mirri Card, Neenah Solar White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: MS Snowflake Punch, Whimsy Stamps Nested Hand Stitched Rectangles, MFT Blueprint 14 Dies, La La Land Holly Flourish Die
- Embellishments: Pearls, Cheesecloth, Glitter Glue and Gems
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to hop over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog for some more inspiration.