Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.
I know most of my crafty friends will know about my absolutely wonderful Tiddly Inks teamie Lou’s ( Loopy Lou's Loopy Thoughts) cancer journey. Well tomorrow she is beginning her Chemo and I wanted to use Fight Like a Girl to make this for her and anyone else who is fighting this horrid disease:
Isn’t the image fabulous. Christy from Tiddly Inks drew it specially for Lou.
And I thought it was quite fitting to pair such a a strong image with some nice girly colours.
- Image: Fight Like a Girl from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9; Original PP2, PP1, DP2, DP1
- Hair: IG10, IG9, IG7, IG5, IG2
- Pink: BP7, MG5, MG3, MG2, BP1, PP1
- White: BG3, BG2, BG1, Blender
- Purple: LV3, HB3, HB2, HB1
- Background: GG1, Blender
- Card: Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies/Punches: MFT Dienamics Blueprint 27 Dies and Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Sentiment: From a Kraftin’ Kimmie stamp set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls
Thanks for stopping by