Followers

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Skater Wryn

Skater Wryn (4)

Morning all! It’s Tiddly Tuesday and over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see any Tiddly makes with the theme of ‘Frosty Feeling’!

I was quite poorly at the weekend. It takes a lot to stop me in my tracks but this bug sure has. Even yesterday I didn't feel up to getting in the craft room. So armed with my Copics, the sofa, a fleecy blanket and the TV I set about creating a card just from colouring.

This is Skater Wryn:

Skater Wryn (2)

I knew the scene I wanted to create but wasn't quite sure where to start, so I consulted Mr Google to have a look at pictures of frozen lakes, lightly sketched the background in pencil and then set to work with my Copics.

Skater Wryn (1)

I used the night sky technique from one of the earlier Kit & Clowder Monthly classes, but the rest I attempted myself. And I have to say I’m really proud of myself, because about halfway through I thought it looked a mess, but as Alyce tells us, I kept going and I think it looks quite good.

Supplies:

  • Image: Skater Wryn by Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Sentiment: with the digi download
  • Card: Black Card, Dark Grey Mirri Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Layering Dies 
  • Embellishments: Gesso Dots (for the stars and the ice skate trail)

Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

JH said...

Lisa, this truly is a spectacular card! You have some mad coloring skills and that ice looks so realistic. I wish I could color that well when I'm not sick. I hope you're on the mend soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...