Followers

Friday 25 November 2016

Minnie’s Christmas Gift

Minnie's Gift (3)

Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and I have made yet another Christmas Card!

I’ve fallen in love with the Minnie images, the hair is just so cute. So I’ve made another very Clean and Simple (for me) Christmas Card this time using Minnie’s Gift:

Minnie's Gift (2)

A little bit of no-lines colouring on this one and those glasses were just crying out for some Glossy Accents.

Minnie's Gift (1)

As with the last card I made with Minnie, I’ve purposely kept the card flat in case I post it to someone

Supplies:

  • Image: Minnie’s Gift from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • DP: Old DCWV 6x6 Pad
  • Card: Green Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Embellishments: Doodling

Hop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see some more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team.

Short and sweet today as I have a bedroom to clear of clothes and the current furniture, ready for decorating and some new fitted wardrobes we are getting in about a week and half's time.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

JanR said...

Wow. Like, just wow. Your colouring is absolutely stunning! Stunning! I actually went to the store to look at the uncoloured image so I could get the full effect. I absolutely adore this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...