Morning all and Happy November! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see any Tiddly makes with the theme ‘KAPPOW’ so get your Superhero on!
It’s a boys card so I kept it fairly simple.
- Image: My Batty Hero by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Yellow Card, Blue Card, Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Mini Tag Sentiments from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Whimsy Stamp Sweetest Birthday Shaker Builder Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling and Bakers Twine
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by