Afternoon all! I’m a little later than planned as I have woken up with the most awful head cold
Over at A Gem of a Challenge we have a new challenge and it’s a fabulous theme of ‘Snowmen’ and it’s also the start of a new challenge at at The Sketchy Challenges, where the theme is ‘Winter’. S a perfect opportunity to combine the two.
I have used Chilly in Love for today’s make…..another Christmas card.
A little larger than normal as it’s for my Mum and Dad. Not to fancy though as my Mum doesn’t like them too busy.
- Image: Chilly in Love from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: White Card, Kraft Card, Gold Mirri Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Nitwit Collections
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Square Scalloped Layering Dies and Whimsy Stamps Border Die
- Sentiments: Whimsy Stamps and Paula Pascual for Personal Impressions
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Chipboard Hearts, Glitter Glue, Crackle Accents, Gesso and Clear Wink of Stella Pen
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by