Morning all! It’s time for another challenge over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog and this time we have a fabulous theme of ‘Anything Goes’!
I’ve used the New Winter Skates rubber stamp for today’s card:
I had a little play with my new Brother ScanNCut machine to fussy cut the image, but I’m still getting used to it and the border around the image is a little big for my liking.
I bought this paper pad last year as I saw it on someone's blog and fell in love with the colours……well blue and red is one of my favourite combos!
- Image: New Winter Skates rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Blue Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Dovecraft ‘North Pole’ 8x8 Paper Pad
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Sentiment Set
- Ink & EP: VersaFine ‘Onyx Blank’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies and an MS Snowflake Punch
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls and a pearl heart
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by