Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Ice Skating

Winter Skates (3)

Morning all! It’s time for another challenge over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog and this time we have a fabulous theme of   ‘Anything Goes’!

I’ve used the New Winter Skates rubber stamp for today’s card:

Winter Skates (2)

I had a little play with my new Brother ScanNCut machine to fussy cut the image, but I’m still getting used to it and the border around the image is a little big for my liking.

Winter Skates (1)

I bought this paper pad last year as I saw it on someone's blog and fell in love with the colours……well blue and red is one of my favourite combos!

Supplies:

  • Image: New Winter Skates rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Blue Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Dovecraft ‘North Pole’ 8x8 Paper Pad
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Sentiment Set
  • Ink & EP: VersaFine ‘Onyx Blank’ Inkpad 
  • Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies and an MS Snowflake Punch
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls and a pearl heart

If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Céline said...

faaaaabulous! love this card
hugs
céline

Lisa said...

Beuatiful.Love the colour palette :)
Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...