Morning all! I stayed up a little too late last night finish a piece of colouring I was working on, so I’m running a little behind and fuelled by plenty of coffee at the moment!
Anyhoo, it’s Tiddly Tuesday and over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see any Tiddly makes with the theme of ‘Thank You’!
It’s great to have a stack of thank you cards for after the festive season and I thought Molly Cup of Love would be a fab image to use:
And just because I’m so addicted to Christmas at the moment, I subconsciously did this one in Christmas Red and Green!
- Image: Molly Cup of Love by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Red Card, Kraft Card, Green Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Maja Life in the Country
- Dies & Punches: Thanks Word Die from Clearly Besotted and La La Land Heart Banner Die
- Embellishments: Wooden Hearts, Pearls, Pearl Pen and Glitter Glue
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by