Morning all! It’s time for another challenge over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog. This time we have a fabulous theme of ‘Winter’!
And some of the best things about winter are cosy nights, cold days wrapping up warm and of course Christmas. Here is my card using the rubber stamp Christmas Star:
I’ve made a lot of square cards for Christmas so far this year so for a change I’ve made a tent fold card with the topper off the edge (couldn’t think of a snappy name for it – any suggestions?).
- Image: Christmas Star rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Kraft Card, Smooth White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Hot Off the Press magazine freebie from a few years ago.
- Stamps: Sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- Ink & EP: VersaFine ‘Onyx Blank’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Whimsy Stamp Sweetest Birthday Shaker Builder Dies and Whimsy Stamps Holly & Berries Die
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls, Card Candi, Twine, Glossy Accents and Crackle Accents
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by