Followers

Thursday 17 November 2016

O Christmas Tree

Christmas Tree (5)

Happy Thursday everyone! It’s a bit chilly here again today and I’m battling a nasty headache, so I’m taking a few minutes out with a cuppa and a snuggle on the sofa to share a little Polkadoodley-ness with you.

I’ve been having a proper good play with the Bubbleicious Frames Dies and you may be surprised how I’ve used them:

Christmas Tree (4)

I die cut about 8 of the small and large flowers, cutting each flower into quarters and then layered up all the pieces adding chopped up bits of the Cherry Blossom Branch Die to make a Christmas Tree.

Christmas Tree (1)

And did you spot the frame die?

Christmas Tree (6)

I chopped off the top and bottom to use as border dies.

Christmas Tree (7)

Supplies:

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Lou Sims said...

Bloody fantastic idea with the flower dies; sheer genius. Lou x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...