Afternoon all! It’s time for another challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and I’m joining in as a Krafty Guest. This week's challenge is for Easter/Spring Krafty Kreations! And if you thought it couldn’t get any better than playing with your Krafty Stash, think again as there is the chance to WIN a $10 gift card to the Kraftin' Kimmie shop.
I don’t send (or make) Easter Cards so I have made a spring themed card and I’ve used ‘Lilybelle’ again…..I just love fairies:
I dug deep into my paper stash and re-discovered a much loved Echo Park paper pad that I haven’t used in a long time. It’s very aptly named Springtime and the colours are so pretty and perfect for a Spring themed card
- Image: Lilybelle from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
- Sentiment: Springtime Friends from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Echo Park ‘Springtime’ 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Lilac Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Circle Dies and Fiskars 3-in-1 Heart Corner Punch (for the little hearts)
- Embellishments: Pearls, Glitter Glue, Clear Wink of Stella Pen, Ribbon and Doodling with a Black Fine Line Pen
If you are in need of a bit more Krafty Stash there are loads of fabulous NEW goodies in the Krafty Store and the Frugal Friday goodies are listed here. So now is as good as time as any for a shopping trip. Make sure you take a peak at the March New Releases as well while you’re there!!
Also the fabulously awesome Coffee Kits are available, the pre-orders sold out so quickly but Kimmie was able to get more goodies and make more kits. This is the last weekend they are available for purchase and they can be found here.
Now it’s your turn, create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp or any other stamp and be sure to use our THEME as a starting point for your creation! You have until 3rd April at 11:55 pm EST to get your entries in! And don’t forget to share your makes over at Kraftin’ Kimmie's Krafty Friends Facebook Group!
Thanks for stopping by