Afternoon all. As I need to do the school run in a littlw while there really isn’t enough time to pick up the paint brush and carry on with the decorating ;-) So I’m having a rest with a cuppa and thought I would pop on here and share my latest make!
The wonderful Krista at Saturated Canary is hosting a colouring competition and you can read all about it on her post here. You have to use one of two specific digis, available at 50% off in the shop. I’ve used Beach Pretty (but I bought both!!!) and created another page for my colouring journal:
I’ve coloured the image using Copics and the no lines technique and as you may be able to tell from the picture I now to to hurry up and decorate the covers!
- Image: Beach Pretty from Saturated Canary
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: My Minds Eye ‘Bloom & Grow’ 8x8 Paper Pad
- Card: Orange Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Sentiment from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Set
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Oval Dies and Concentric Tag Dies
- Embellishments: Paperflowers, Gems, Pearls, Glitter Glue, Ribbon and Charm
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by