Happy Monday everyone! I’ve stopped for a quick cuppa before I pop out to do the school walk and I thought I would share the Birthday Card I made for my Mum-in-Law, now it has been given to the recipient.
I am trying to create some different card styles and as most of makes have a coloured image I thought I would put the markers away and dig out my Scan’n’Cut.
For this make I’ve used papers from the fabulous Serenity Fairy Wishes Download Bundle:
The printed sentiment is made from a mix of sentiments from other Polkadoodles kits.
And the letters and letter mats have been cut on the Scan’n’Cut.
- DP: Serenity Fairy Wishes Download Bundle printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: White Card and White Linen Card
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls and Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Fussy and Fancy – Pretty in Pink
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge – H for Happy Birthday
Thanks for stopping by.