Morning All! Have you see the new Ruby images that landed in store at Polkadoodles? If not head over to the What’s New section to take a look and don’t forget to pop into the Polkadoodles FB Group for some fabulous inspiration from the design team.
For today’s make I have used Ruby Gift:
I used a white gel pen to give Ruby a spotty top to match the papers.
The papers and sentiment are also digital files from Polkadoodles (details below).
- Image: Ruby Gift by Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 and R30
- Hair: 100, W9, W7, W5 and YR21
- Blue: BG05, B02, B00, B000 and B0000
- Red: R46, R35, R14 and R32
- Yellow: Y38, Y19 and Y15
- Orange: YR27, YR07 and YR04
- DP: Winnie Celebrations Paper Heaven 1 Download printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Sheena’s Stamping Card, White Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From the Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies and
- Embellishments: Distressed Edges with Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide, White Gel Pen, Pearl Trim, Paper Flowers and Ribbon
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Through the Craft Room Door – Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Always Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by.