Hello Again! Have you see the new Ruby images that landed in store at Polkadoodles? If not head over to the What’s New section to take a look and don’t forget to pop into the Polkadoodles FB Group for some fabulous inspiration from the design team.
Here is my last new release make but it definitely wont be the last make using the fab Ruby. This make uses Ruby Birthday Cake:
I love the paper with the word design, the colours are so cute.
The papers and sentiment are also digital files from Polkadoodles (details below).
- Image: Ruby Birthday Cake by Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 and R30
- Hair: E79, E57 and E55
- Grey: C3, C1 and Coo
- Yellow: YR21
- Red: R14 and R32
- Green: YG93
- DP: Winnie Celebrations Paper Heaven 1 Download printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Sheena’s Stamping Card, White Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From the Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download
- Dies & Punches: Elegant Nest Dies from Polkadoodles
- Embellishments: Doodling, Gems, Ribbon, Button and distressed edges with Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Creative Moments Challenge – Anything Goes
- Just Us Girls – Wildcard/Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by.