Morning All! Have you see the new Ruby images that landed in store at Polkadoodles? If not head over to the What’s New section to take a look and don’t forget to pop into the Polkadoodles FB Group for some fabulous inspiration from the design team.
For my second make today I have used Ruby Party Girl:
I gone a little floral and feminine on this one.
The papers and sentiment are also digital files from Polkadoodles (details below).
- Image: Ruby Party Girl by Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 and R30
- Hair: E39, E37, E09, YR27 and YR24
- Green: G99, G94, G21 and YG03
- Pink: R85, R83 and R81 / RV95, RV93 and RV10
- White: C3, C1, C00 and White Gel Pen
- DP: Lil Miss Sugar Pops 2 Mini Collection printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Kraft Card, White Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From the Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download
- Dies & Punches: Stitched and Pierced Nested Circle Dies and Birdhouse Doublet Die Set both from Polkadoodles
- Embellishments: Distressed Edges with Bundled Sage Distress Ink, White Gel Pen, Pearls, Paper Flowers Doodling and a Doily
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Creative Moments Challenge – Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Always Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by.