Hello all. Well we haven’t had the best end to the school term and start to the summer holidays….both children have been ill with fevers and Tonsillitis so I am a bit behind with my blog post for Pink Gem Designs.
So, over at A Gem of a Challenge we have a new challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Summer Time/Holidays’.
I’ve used the super adorable Chloe with Ice Cream:
And I’ve coloured her with Distress Inks…..I think I may be getting the hang of them.
- Image: Chloe with Ice Cream from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Distress Inks
- DP: Lili of the Valley/Nitwit Designs
- Dies & Punches: MFT Die-Namics Tag Corner Stitched Rectangle Stax and Tonic Doily Punch
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Paper Flowers and Pearls
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Anything Goes
- Allsorts – Flowers all Over
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes/Dies and Punches
- Alphabet Challenge – I for Ice Cream
- Crafty Creations – Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by