Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some beautiful Christmas creations.
For my make today I’ve used the fabulous Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs Full Download Collection:
And I have been practicing Distress Ink colouring.
- Image: Hollybobs Cards by Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Distress Inks and Spectrum AquaTint Pens
- DP: Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs Full Download Collection printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Kraft Card,Watercolour Card and White Linen Card
- Dies & Punches: Flower Flourish Die from Polkadoodles, Crafter’s Companion Snowflake Border Die and Nellie Snellen Pierced Rectangle Multiframe Dies
- Embellishments: Pearls, Doodling, Chipboard Heart and a Paper Flower
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Girls Corner Christmas in July
- CHNC – Christmas
- The Holly and The Ivy – Christmas
- The Merry Christmas Challenge – Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge – Christmas
Thanks for stopping by.