Morning all! It’s the first Tuesday of the month and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! So over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your Tiddly makes so ‘Anything Tiddly Goes’!
Sometimes (read quite a lot) I get carried away colouring in images and haven’t actually got a card planned for them. This as exactly what happened with the super sweet Wryn’s Texting:
I’ve popped her in a little frame as she looks like she’s about to take a selfie.
And I’ve gone for a simple black and yellow colour scheme…..a bit like the little bumble bees I keep seeing in the garden pollenating my tomatoes.
- Image: Wryn’s Texting by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Sheena’s Stamping Card, Matt Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Viola’s Alphabet from Lawn Fawn
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad and Mustard Seed Distress Ink
- Dies & Punches: Pretty Pink Posh Frame Die
- Embellishments: Doodling, stencilling and a Pearl.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Dream Valley – All things bright and beautiful
- The Paper Players – Celebration
- Creatalicious Challenges – Anything Goes
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by