Morning All! Have you see the new Ruby images that landed in store at Polkadoodles? If not head over to the What’s New section to take a look and don’t forget to pop into the Polkadoodles FB Group for some fabulous inspiration from the design team.
Today I have a card made with Ruby Chic:
I’ve been having so much picking what papers to match with each character…..in my head almost deciding what personality they are and what sort of party they are going to lol.
The papers and sentiment are also digital files from Polkadoodles (details below).
- Image: Ruby Chic by Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 and R30
- Hair: E18, E08 and R14
- Aqua: BV23, BV20, BG13, BG23 and G000
- Brown: E44, E43, E42 and E41
- DP: Winnie Special Moments Paper Heaven 4 Download printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Kraft Card, White Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From the Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download
- Dies & Punches: Birdhouse Doublet Die Set both from Polkadoodles
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls, Paper Flowers and Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Creative Moments Challenge – Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by.