Morning all! Counting down the days to half term now. Can’t wait for lie-ins, PJ days and lot’s of snuggles, crafting and baking with my little ones.
Anyhoo, I’m here to share a little Polkadoodles Christmas loveliness today and I’ve used one of my favourite colour combos of aqua and red.
All the elements I’ve used are from the Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs Full Download Collection but you can also get the fabulous Snowballing digi image separately as well:
Isn’t that little paper bow fabulous? It’s also part of the kit and I used a strip of matching paper to make it look like a proper ribbon.
- Image: Snowballing from Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs Full Download Collection printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Red Card, Aqua Card, White Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Magnolia Old Swedish Lace Die and Spellbinders Plain/Scalloped Circle Dies
- Embellishments: Paper bow (from the above collection), Pearls and Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by