Followers

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Snowballing

Snowballing (3)

Morning all! Counting down the days to half term now. Can’t wait for lie-ins, PJ days and lot’s of snuggles, crafting and baking with my little ones.

Anyhoo, I’m here to share a little Polkadoodles Christmas loveliness today and I’ve used one of my favourite colour combos of aqua and red. 

All the elements I’ve used are from the Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs Full Download Collection but you can also get the fabulous Snowballing digi image separately as well:

Snowballing (4)

Isn’t that little paper bow fabulous? It’s also part of the kit and I used a strip of matching paper to make it look like a proper ribbon.

Snowballing (2)

Supplies:

  • Image: Snowballing from Polkadoodles 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • DP: Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs Full Download Collection printed on White Linen Cardstock
  • Card: Red Card, Aqua Card, White Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Magnolia Old Swedish Lace Die and Spellbinders Plain/Scalloped Circle Dies
  • Embellishments: Paper bow (from the above collection), Pearls and Glitter Glue

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...