Followers

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Mini Poinsettias

Mini Poinsettias (8)

Morning everyone! I have been having a play with some Polkadoodles goodies. Some of the new Polkadoodles Dies and the Festive Christmas Download Collection to be precise!

The die set I’ve used is the Bubbleicious Frames Dies and I’ve made another Christmas card for my pile:

Mini Poinsettias (13)

Do you like the mini Poinsettia Flowers? I made them using the small leaf die that is part of the Bubbleicious Frames Set. I cut them several times and just layered them up with some pearls for the centres.

Mini Poinsettias (12)

Supplies:

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Lisa, gorgeous Poinsettias.
Pauline
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...