Followers

Sunday 30 October 2016

Aurora Prayer

Aurora Prayer (2)

Evening All. Just a quick post before I head off to bed.

The routine starts again tomorrow, after what has been a relaxed half term holiday’s full of migraines, icky bugs and things. At least we have Halloween tomorrow, we managed to get our Pumpkins carved!

Anyhoo, It’s time for a new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges and this time it’s a sketch challenge designed by me:

Lisa

Lucky I had made this one a while ago as I’ve not done much (if any) crafting for the last week. I’ve used Aurora Prayer from The East Wind:

Aurora Prayer (1)

I have left this one without a sentiment at the moment, but I think it would make a good ‘Thinking of You’ card.

Aurora Prayer (4)

And I’ve had a play with those lovely Maja Design Papers again!

Supplies:

  • Image: Aurora Prayer from The East Wind
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Maja Design 
  • Card: Lilac Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card 
  • Ink: Ranger ‘Weathered Wood’ Distress Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Plain and Scalloped Circles and a Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions Border Die
  • Embellishments: Pearls, Lace and Doodling

If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to The Sketchy Challenges to see what the other girls have created.

Thank you for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...