Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and for a change I’ve made something that isn’t a Christmas or Halloween make!
I’ve used Eat More Cake and some scrummy new Maja Design Papers, to make a sweet little birthday card:
Quite clean and simple for me today.
- Image: Eat more Cake from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour
- Card: Kraft Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: Wycinanka Chipboard from Live and Love Crafts
- Dies: Whimsy Stamp Sweetest Birthday Shaker Builder Dies
- Embellishments: Pearls, Glitter and Doodling
Head over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog for some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by