Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see any Tiddly makes so ‘Happy Fall Y’all!
That Pumpkin sure looks bright so I kept the card and papers pretty simple.
- Image: Halloweeny Molly by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Burnt Orange Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Fancy Pants October 31 Paper Pack 1 & Fancy Pants October 31 Paper Pack 2 from Snap Click Supply
- Stamps: Everyday Sentiments from Clearly Besotted and Block Sentiments from Lili of the Valley
- Ink & EP: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad and Black Detail Embossing Powder
- Embellishments: Doodling
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by