Evening all. As it’s the beginning of a new month we have a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up FB Group. Our theme for the month is Autumn Colours/Halloween.
Here’s a Halloween card using All Dressed Up for Mummy:
And for someone who never really enjoyed making Halloween things seemed to have a bit of a thing for it this year!
- Image: All Dressed Up for Mummy from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: An old Bearly Mine Digi now retired
- Card: Black Card, Green Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies and Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes
- Embellishments: Gems, Cheesecloth, Distressing and Doodling
For some more inspiration on the new challenge please hop across to the All Dressed Up FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by