Morning All! As October is Breast Cancer Awareness we are having a special PINK challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge. This Special Challenge will run alongside our current Halloween Challenge which is still running.
It’s a sad fact that Cancer has touched so many peoples lives so let’s show our support with a PINK card. Just make sure for our special challenge to create A Prominently Pink Card to be in with a chance to win.
And surprise surprise I have made another Christmas Card, but instead of Traditional colours I have gone PINK PINK PINK. And doesn’t Festive Chloe look good in pink!
- Image: Festive Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Pink Card, Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: An old DCWV paper stack
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Plain and Picot Edge Circle Dies and Magnolia Lace Border Die
- Sentiment: From a Clearly Besotted Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘ Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue, Wink of Stella Pen, Gems and Pearls
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Please hop over to A Gem of a Challenge and see the fabulous PINK makes from the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by