Followers

Saturday 1 October 2016

Flowers

Hero Flowers (1)

Me again!  This time I’m back with a card for The Sketchy Challenges and we have a wonder theme of ‘Add Some Bling’.

Something a little different from me today. I was having a tidy up and came across a lot of stamps that haven’t been used for a while. So thought it would be a good idea to have a play with them:

Hero Flowers (2)

The stamps are an old Hero Arts set that I have heat embossed in white and then watercoloured. My heat gun got a good old workout as I heat embossed the chipboard sentiment as well.

Hero Flowers (4)

Supplies:

  • Colouring Medium: Watercolours
  • Card: Kraft Card, White Card and Hot Pressed Watercolour Card
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Frilly Frames #10
  • Stamps: Flowers/Leaves Hero Arts and Hearts Docrafts
  • Ink & EP: Perfect Medium Inkpad, White Detail Embossing Powder and Gold Details Embossing Powder
  • Embellishments: Pearls

If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to The Sketchy Challenges to see what the other girls have created.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Lisa - this is an absolutely beautiful card. I love your delicate painting and the flowers look gorgeous. It's nice finding old stash to fall in love with all over again !
Sue...xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...