Me again! This time I’m back with a card for The Sketchy Challenges and we have a wonder theme of ‘Add Some Bling’.
Something a little different from me today. I was having a tidy up and came across a lot of stamps that haven’t been used for a while. So thought it would be a good idea to have a play with them:
The stamps are an old Hero Arts set that I have heat embossed in white and then watercoloured. My heat gun got a good old workout as I heat embossed the chipboard sentiment as well.
- Colouring Medium: Watercolours
- Card: Kraft Card, White Card and Hot Pressed Watercolour Card
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Frilly Frames #10
- Stamps: Flowers/Leaves Hero Arts and Hearts Docrafts
- Ink & EP: Perfect Medium Inkpad, White Detail Embossing Powder and Gold Details Embossing Powder
- Embellishments: Pearls
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to The Sketchy Challenges to see what the other girls have created.
Thanks for stopping by