Me again! And my exciting news is that I’m joining the Polkadoodles Design Team…….happy dance time!!!
I couldn’t wait to get started so today I’m jumping straight in with my first challenge and over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog we want you to ‘Use a Die Cut’.
I’ve used the cute digi image Wishes - Winnie Fruit Punch and my die cuts are the leaf sprays and the black layer behind the image:
- Image: Wishes - Winnie Fruit Punch from Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Winnie Fruit Punch - Paper Heaven Bundle 2 and Winnie Fruit Punch - Paper Heaven Bundle 3 printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Aqua Card, Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Britannia Dies Leaf Flourish and Spellbinders Label 4 Dies
- Embellishments: Flowers (Winnie Fruit Punch - Blooms Bundle), Gems, Pearls and Hobbycraft Alpha Stickers
Even though I have listed all the supplies individually, you can actually buy them all in one fantastic value for money kit Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Colour Crazy Challenge – Sweet as Candy colour inspiration pic
- Alphabet Challenge Blog – H for Hand Coloured Image
- Chocolate Coffee & Cards – Use a Die Cut
- Fussy and Fancy – Say it with Flowers
- As You Like It – Favourite Die: My fave dies are swirls and flourishes that I can use whole or chop apart and use in smaller pieces, this is my newest leaf flourish from Britannia Dies.
Thanks for stopping by