Hello all! I’m running a bit behind today as I’m under the weather with a nasty case of strep throat! Enough of that though, let’s talk about more cherry things and today it’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your makes for ‘One for the Boys’!
I fell in love with this image ages ago and I’ve finally gotten round to colouring him up. Here is my make using Genius:
And another picture:
- Image: Genius by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card:Kraft Card, Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Papermania Black Capsule Collection 8x8 Paper
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley Block Sentiments
- Ink & EP: Ranger Perfect Medium Ink Pad and White EP
- Dies & Punches: Whiff of Joy Speech Bubble Dies and Arrow Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by