Morning All. Did you see this months fabulous new releases at All Dressed Up? If not let me say you are going to love them.
I’ve already shared a card made with Perfect Day as inspiration over in the All Dressed Up FB Group. Today, I’m sharing some extra inspiration with a project featured over on the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and using Fairy Flower:
I thought little Fairy Flower suited soft colours but I’m still practicing at getting depth/shadows and soft colours with my Copics, so her wing look a little off!
- Image: Fairy Flower from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Forever Friends 12x12 paper pad from DoCrafts
- Card: Yellow Card, Blue Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Everyday sentiments from Clearly Besotted
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches:Hobbycraft Small Butterfly Punch
- Embellishments: Cheese Cloth, Pearl, Doodling and Viva Pearl Pen
Don’t forget to hop across to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and take a look at the rest of the new release inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by