Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! And over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see Tiddly makes for our ‘TINGO’ challenge.
I love the flowery paper so cut a nice big aperture to show it off, but of course cute little Wryn takes centre stage.
- Image: Graduate Wryn from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Dark Blue Card, Mid Blue Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Sunny Side Up from Nitwit Collections
- Stamps: Block Sentiments from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Frilly Frames #10 and Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Ribbon, Lace and Pearls
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by