Afternoon All. Hope you have a good weekend planned, I’m still battling this silly sore throat so we are just chilling out and relaxing.
Anyhoo, over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Love and Romance’.
- Image:Wedding Teddies from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Kraft Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: A discontinued MR Designs digi set from Whimsy Stamps
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies
- Sentiment: Lili of the Valley Block Sentiment Stamps
- Ink: VersFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad (2nd stamp so not as dark)
- Embellishments: Hobbycraft Laser Cut Doily, Ribbon Bow and Heart Pearl
Thanks for stopping by