Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Bookworm

Bookworm (1)
Afternoon all! I’m here today with the new challenge that started today over at the Crafts & Me Facebook Group. It’s the usual Anything Goes but this times optional theme is ‘Clean and Simple’.

For my Clean and Simple Card I thought I would make the most of the fabulous image and do a bit of no lines colouring. So here is todays card using Hannah Lynn’s Bookworm:

Bookworm (3)

One last picture:

Bookworm (5)

Supplies:

  • Image: Bookworm by Hannah Lynn from Crafts & Me
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: From my scrap box
  • Card: Pink Card, Purple Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card 
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Gems and Glitter Glue 

Don’t forget to hop over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Group and check out the creations from the rest of the team.

Thank you for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely fantastic Lisa, the colouring is perfect xx

Christine L said...

WOW WOW WOW Lisa!!! I LOVE your colouring of this fabulous fairy! And now I have to go buy her!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...