Me again! It’s time for another challenge over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog. This time we have a fabulous theme of ‘Kids’!
Here is my card using the sweet digi Little Friends:
A little different from me today! I’ve stuck with colouring but used DP and card to create a little background….
- Image: Little Friends digi from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Blue Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Scrap of a Gingham Digi paper (make unknown) and grass paper from Craft Creations
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley Block Sentiments
- Ink & EP: VersaFine ‘Onyx Blank’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Rectangle Multiframe and Memory Box Puffy Cloud Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling and Pearls
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by